January 31, 2013

be mine

Valentine's Day is around the corner and I would bet that it hasn't crossed my hardworking hubby's mind... yet. So, I'm being very subtle by posting my little wish list ALL over the internet. Mmmkay? Some of these items have been in my wish list for a little while and some are newbies. I tried to stay very cost conscious with some under $15 and a couple around the $50 range and one sneaky exception! See if you can find it... gimme.

Number one might be in my cart before Valentine's Day because this is such a good idea. I used to journal all the time - pages and pages about boys and blah but as we all know in our late 20's "ain't nobody got time for that". A sweet one liner every day is perfff. Loving the rhinestone studs in rose gold (edgy and chic) and I will have those leopard pillows on my couch ASAP. As they say, "I've never met a leopard I didn't like" (me and Snooki both, ugh). Will post some Merrick Jewels Valentine's goodies later this week. Smooches.

P.S. Someone make me those Geronimo heart balloons. I'll be your friend forever. :)



1. one line a day 5 year journal - Urban Outfitters/Amazon 2. Vince Camuto rose gold rhinestone pyramid studs - Nordstrom 3. Geronimo heart balloons - DIY at Hobby Lobby 4. sea urchin gold sculpture - Pieces 5. velvet leopard throw pillows - Arianna Belle 6. Karen Walker sunnies - Shopbop

No comments:

Post a Comment