February 17, 2010

my jewelry is going dancing

The next two weeks are big weeks for the Merrick industry. First off, cross your fingers... my jewelry might be featured in an online article in the Dallas Morning News as well as discussed on MIX 102.9 on Friday morning at 8:05am. Let's see if they like me... hopefully they really like me. Then I'm having a private trunk show at a dance studio in Dallas. I can just imagine it now all the beautiful colors of freshwater pearls gliding across the dancefloor (and hopefully going home with some of the dancers). My fabulous father is my sales rep. Watch out- he can sell ice to eskimos! And next Thursday is a big one y'all. The PIN show is on Thursday and if you haven't gotten tickets already this is a must. How fun to be able to check out independent designers and their up and coming styles before they hit stores. Tres chic! I have some HUGE pieces of jewelry that I'm just dying to show. Come support us!

No comments:

Post a Comment