November 04, 2010

Austin American Statesman

... since my last post!! Things have been crazy with trunk shows, coaching JV field hockey at Country Day, starting a new branch of my company (Jewels N Schools) and being manager of household duties of course but I'm back. I've had some great trunk shows since I last posted - one in Austin at The Garden Room which was fabulous. I love the people at The Garden Room and even got a spread in the Life/Style section of the Austin American Statesman (see above). Also had a show at Spoiled Pink in Fort Worth after a torrential downpour but had some great people come out. Jewels N Schools debuted that day and I've seen some great TCU, UT and Country Day earrings going around. Show your spirit! I also participated in Austin Fashion Week where our team won the people's choice award and we got the gold boot! Woohoo. Anyway, things have been great on all fronts, especially jewelry. I'm coming out with lots of new pieces for the upcoming trunk shows. Think pearls, rhinestones, black crystals, awesome pieces for holiday couture. Check out my "Events" page for more details about upcoming shows. Back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment