April 05, 2013

baby Bean

{due to the nature of this post there will be a lot of !!!! }

Sooo, this happened on Wednesday to all of Facebook. Yay for baby Bean!! I can't explain the joy this has brought to Ryan and I already. I can't even imagine what it will be like when the baby is here. LOVE OVERLOAD.

I love the fact that my due date is so close to our wedding anniversary so I had to include our wedding photo. Don't worry this is not changing into a baby blog. I might include some information here and there and will def. put pictures up as the nursery evolves (you know I have to find out the sex because hello, I have to decorate!). 

Thank you all for the kind congrats and well wishes. Having you all as a loving support system makes it all the better. 

Btw, I bought swiss chard as a cheap solution to fill in a flower bed in our backyard and it has turned out to be the hardiest and yummiest plant. It's a beast! 


To try and control the supply I made this swiss chard quiche last night from the Little Hedgehog and it was delish (I used parmesan and farm fresh eggs I found at the local feed store). I need more recipes for swiss chard just to keep this plant under control. Any ideas??



HAPPY WEEKEND!


No comments:

Post a Comment