July 16, 2013

wanna get away?


According to urban dictionary...
A babymoon is the period before the baby is born - like a honeymoon. Because after the baby is born the mother will not get to do the same things due to the responsibility of having a baby.  

So many laughable parts to that definition but you know what... I'll take it. Whoever made up the word babymoon gave us enough justification to go on a vacay. Thus, Ryan and I decided to go to San Diego for a long weekend and it was awesome. I could totally move to Cali in a heartbeat. Here's a couple of highlights.

I'm trying to hang on to my running routine as long as possible (I was training for a half marathon when I found out I was pregnant) so runs on the beach were on the to-do list. Hook'em.

I've never been to LA before and it was about time. Rodeo Drive - you are so ridiculous. We had a Rolls Royce/Bentley counting contest. 
 


Sprinkles cupcakes people = YUM. Here's a salted caramel cupcake with bump photobomb which I posted on Instagram. Got a huge kick out of watching people use the cupcake ATM dispenser. 


 And then finally, you have to write your baby's name on the beach. We're excited to meet you, Landry!




No comments:

Post a Comment