January 16, 2014

is this real life?

Well, it has been a little over three months since I've posted and I think I have a really good excuse.

this happened...

and then this…
 


and then this…

and then this…

with not a whole lot of this…

Becoming a mom has been the greatest thrill of my life. I stare at our beautiful baby boy and thank God for such a blessing. It really has rocked my world (and now I am the guru of the Nose Frida - if you don't know what that is go ahead and google it, glamorous my friends). But now that I'm getting a lil routine going (routine used loosely) I'm ready to get back in the saddle again - blog/business/adult life. I did have a HUGE holiday sale taking 50-80% off select pieces which was very successful and created quite a stir on my Facebook page. I look forward to posting little bits about family life, the jewelry biz, fashion, DIY etc. etc. So stay tuned!!

Also, a big thank you for all the warm wishes, yummy meals, and baby holding sessions! You guys rock.




No comments:

Post a Comment