February 13, 2013

pink + red: a little Vday eye candy









Since I will be spending Valentine's Day coaching and corralling 25 teenage soccer girls {how romantic}, I thought I would bid you a very lovey dovey Valentine's Day and inspire you with some red + pink. Don't you love? 

I also want to remind you that there are still a few pieces left from the Valentine's Sale! Don't forget to browse before we spring into the new season {see what I did there??}. And for those of you who are paying attention I'm taking another 15% off. 

Before you go, I know F/W 2013 fashion week is going on right now and this is way off season and sooo last year but I just fell in love with the Salvatore Ferragamo Spring 2012 show. Talk about an explosion of color combos {plus perfect examples of the red + pink we're talking about here}. 


Check it out: Salvatore Ferragamo - Spring 2012 Show via Vogue


Happy XOXO day!



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

No comments:

Post a Comment