September 10, 2013

little bit of this / little bit of that


Arg, I think I might have lied to you. Remember that time when I first found out that I was pregnant and reassured you that this would not turn into a baby blog? Well, I didn't foresee the irresistible pull of all things baby. I'm a goner. 

Yet, I'm also a little bit disillusioned (putting on my larger pair of j.crew shorts thinking that they will fit at over 8 mo. preggo, laughable) and have been eyeing some pieces for fall/winter. So with today's blog post I'm going to write about a little bit of this and a little bit of that. 

Jeweled sweaters - I need them and once again j.crew provides. What's cozy and soft and glam all over...? These sweaters. 



images via Pinterest

The other thing that I am super excited about is discovering Ruby Love custom baby memory books. I was a little scared to commit to a baby book since I haven't even finished my scrapbook from our wedding almost six years ago but the extra shower invites, bump pictures, and pregnancy milestones need a well organized home. These Ruby Love memory books are the perfect blend of modern chic fill in the blank and poignant baby details that are going to embarrass your child when he's 16 and you bust that sucker out.  The albums are $60 with 54 pages of fill ins. You can choose your color scheme for the inserts and you can also personalize the front for $5. The best way to purchase is through their Etsy shop (usually takes 2 weeks for delivery). I'm having a hard time decided on which cover to go with. I want something fun yet simple so it doesn't look dated when I bust it out when my son is 16. I've narrowed it down to...



Which one do you like for Landry? Yellow suzani, neutral circles, or wild cowhide??





1 comment: