August 27, 2013

submerged

I was excited/perplexed when Ashley, photographer extraordinaire of To Live. To Love. Photography, asked if I wanted to loan a couple pieces of jewelry for a underwater bridal photo shoot. Familiar with Ashley's work from the vineyard shoot a couple years back which graced the popular wedding site, Style Me Pretty, I had to say yes and eagerly waited the results. I can barely take a good photo with my point and shoot and still remain on the auto setting on my "nice" Rebel camera (tis tis) so I am blown away by these beautiful and captivating photos. Take a look at the whole set... 

The theme of the shoot was soft colors (grays/pastel hues etc.) so I put together a necklace with soft pink and peach jade with gray gunmetal  faceted drops. The other piece is a natural cut smokey quartz collar which I had a feeling would make a statement but not overpower the bride and groom. I'm so happy that both pieces added to the photo shoot. Thank you for including me Ashley!




No comments:

Post a Comment