July 24, 2012

obsessed with ombre

Ombre (adj.) - a fancy French word meaning shade or graduated in tone


There's something so hip yet sophisticated about ombre. I just love. Seeing as I am currently working on my  Spring/Summer 2013 collection (crazy how that works right?), I'm dying to incorporate some ombreness into my designs. I've already put together some earrings that I just adore! Too bad I have to wait a gazzzzillon years to show it to you. Hopefully this will tide you over. More ombre opulence...




Loving the ombre/dipped furniture look. Fun inexpensive way to funk up a space and when it goes out of style you can just paint over it!



Ombre + sweets - perfect combo


And ombre hair. Finally, an excuse not to get my roots done! I mean, I'm a natural blonde. :)



What ombre are you obsessing over??


* Please add accent acute on all Ombre. Too lazy...









No comments:

Post a Comment