September 05, 2012

merrick jewels newsies

Ahhh, so much has been going on lately. With the start of field hockey season and October market coming up things seem to be piling up. But that's ok, that's what coffee is for. 

Welcome to One Posh Place - our new vendor in Grapevine, Texas!


yes, I'll take the lamp please

love this chair 

new Merrick Jewels goodies - loving the fall neutrals, burgundy, and black/gold combo

:: As I mentioned on my Facebook a couple of weeks ago Merrick Jewels can now be found at One Posh Place in Grapevine, Texas! I have been scoping out places to land in Grapevine for a while now because I think it's such a charming place to shop (not to mention *ahem* wineries) and while driving down Main Street I saw the coming soon signage for One Posh Place and had to check it out. 

With a sneak peak a couple of days before their opening I can tell you this is going to be a must-have shopping spot on your list. From chic air diffusers to animal hide french chairs to handsome wine accessories and of course a dynamic collection of accessories (mostly from artists in the area, like myself, which I love) this shop has everything to accessorize. The owners Kimber and Valorie really know what they're doing and I'm so excited to be a part of their boutique!

:: Gallery night is this Saturday, September 8th) from 12 - 10pm in Fort Worth. I have been showing my pieces at Artspace 111, Fort Worth's premier art gallery along side the stunning paintings of Jo LeMay Rutledge (mi madre), Nancy Lamb, the Blagg brothers and more of Fort Worth's finest artists. The event usually boasts big crowds with tasty noshes and of course artistic banter. It's a must. 


:: I finally made it over to Prim & Proper's new location on West 7th street and I am loving the new space. Melanie has show cased her fashionable paper products including beautiful letterpress cards coupled with lingo like OMG/BFF/TTYL, stationary, custom gift wrapping, pet props, and trendy baubles so perfectly in this fresh space. Talk about gifties made easy. I dropped off some new Merrick Jewels items on Friday including a regal cobalt blue bib necklace and jaw dropping amethyst collar that will please any TCU fan. Feel free to browse and tell Melanie HI. 

:: F.I.G. market is around the corner in late October (25-27th) in Dallas. Merrick Jewels will be adorning our space with some must have pieces for Spring 2013. My mouth is watering thinking about the yummy sorbet they serve in hollowed out fruit of your choice. Is it normal to look forward to a market because you don't have to cook?? Mark your calendars.


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment