August 13, 2012

fall fashion list

It's hard to get excited about fall fashion when it's still 100+ degrees here in Texas. We actually had a "cold front" come in Friday night which made Saturday morning cool in the low 70's and I believe the high for the day didn't reach triple digits. Texas cold front - seems like an oxymoron right now but I'll take it...Yeehaw! This dip in temperature makes it easier to start dreaming about some fall essentials. Perhaps a scarf or an actual sleeve on a dress?? And who can forget BOOTS!! I'm hoping to add some of these items to my must haves for fall.


SPLURGE: Tory Burch black riding boots


Easy breezy silk shirt dress  - for colder weather add leggings + boots + scarf

Lusting over Bee's combo of these Current Elliot boyfriend jeans (can't stomach the $200+ price tag so I'm looking for an alternative) and a casual Creme de la Creme sweatshirt by Zoe Karssen 

Planning my own DIY adventure with this sweatshirt for $18 at Target - I will let you know how that goes

 Ahh, Miranda Kerr and those leather skinny leggings

Another great combo - plaid Burberry scarf and leather jacket

What's on your fall fashion list?

Images via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment