March 01, 2013

le weekend


Since I am zipping across the metroplex today buying supplies for orders, running errands, and meeting up with a lifelong friend for our monthly "business meeting" aka chit chat sesh... I thought I'd leave you with this classic look. Looks like the perfect go-to outfit. I'm still hunting down the perfect ankle booties for my collection. If you have any leads send 'em my way.

Last night we had a successful jewelry session at the women's shelter in Dallas. I was planning on having a post ready for today outlining our volunteer night (2 fabulous girls from my church small ground came and volunteered and we might have devoured some Chik-fil-a after our creative exhaustion) but since we got home at 11+pm we'll save it for Monday. 

Enjoy your le weekend!


image from my Pinterest via 

No comments:

Post a Comment